HDPE pipes ( high density polyethylene pipes ) and fittings
HDPE pipes are following ISO 4427 / AS / NZS 4130 / BS EN 12201 / SABS standards with black / blue colors, which get CE certificates and ISO 9001 quality management system certificates. Connected fittings are available.
1.Size: DN16-1600mm (Can Be Customized) 2.Pressure Rating: SDR 41(PN4), SDR 33 (PN5), SDR 26 (PN6), SDR 21 (PN8), SDR 17 (PN10), SDR 13.6 (PN12.5), SDR 11 (PN16), SDR 9 (PN20), SDR 7.4 (PN25), SDR 6 (PN32) 3.Life: 70 Years 4.Raw Materials: PE80, PE100, PE4710 5.Certificate: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, CE BS EN 12201, WRAS Certification
HDPE pipes and fittings are considered as the best choice for various projects, due to its high quality, reliability, as well as low mass for easy loading, transferring and installation. These products also have high bending capability and high resistance to impact and pressure in low temperature environment.
ISO 4427/ ISO 9001/ AS/ NZS 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS standards
Customers' logo is available
Samples are available
International standard packing
Less than 110 mm by rolls, more than 110 mm by length 5.8 m or 11.8 m
Depending on the order quantity 20 ft: 7-10 days，40 ft: 15-20 days
ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, CE BS EN 12201, WRAS certificates
70 years for normal using
T/T or L/C at sight
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
We provide the HDPE pipes from dn16mm to 1600mm.
Note: Special specifications can be customized. Please contact us for more product information and pricing.
HDPE pipes and fittings includes:
1. HDPE Pipe, Pressure rating: SDR 41 - SDR 6, with size from DN16mm - 1600mm.
2. HDPE Butt Fusion fittings, Pressure rating: SDR 41 - SDR 6, with size from DN63mm - 1600mm.
3. HDPE Electrofusion fittings, Pressure rating: SDR 41 - SDR 6, with size from DN63mm - 400mm.
4. HDPE fabricated fittings, Pressure rating: SDR 41 - SDR 6, with size from DN20mm - 1600mm.
5. PP compressure fittings, Pressure rating: SDR 17 (PN10), SDR 11(PN16), with size from DN20mm - 400mm.
6. HDPE Special customized fittings, Pressure rating: SDR 41 - SDR 6, with size from DN110mm - 1600mm.
HDPE pipes and fittings are widely used in:
1. Urban water supply system, landscaping water supply network.
2. Oil and gas flow, gas drainage system.
3. Dredging pipeline engineering ( sand sediment transport ).
4. Underground firefighting system.
5. Cable covering ( HDPE conduit ).
6. Tunnel escape and ventilation engineering pipelines.
7. Industrial raw material conveying pipe network, industrial sewage discharge.
8. Fields of farmland irrigation and aquaculture projects.
Features of HDPE pipes and fittings:
Green environmental protection: HDPE pipe non-toxic, tasteless, after strict health monitoring, belongs to green building materials, never scale, can effectively improve water quality.
Corrosion resistance: HDPE pipelines are resistant to corrosion by a variety of chemical media, and chemicals present in the soil do not cause any degradation to the pipeline.
No leakage: The polyethylene pipe system is connected by electrofusion and butt fusion methods, and the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipes.
High toughness: The elongation at break of HDPE pipes is generally above 500%. For the uneven settlement of the foundation engineering construction, its adaptability is very strong and the seismic performance is good. HDPE was the only pipeline system that survived the 1995 kobe earthquake in Japan.